Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

Are you paying tom??

I'm starting to suspect that you have some kinda deal going on with Tom to get your movies on the front page. The utimate showdown was up there for waay too long and now this short, sloppily done piece, that normally should not be front page material, is in it's place.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

sigh...

Why must people always use sticks?? You go into all this detail on everything else. How much more work is it to draw a real person instead of a stick??

The Fujis The Fujis

very cool

That was pretty darn good! Really nice style. I liked how you combined the clay with the paintings and everything. Very original, which is something you don't see much of on NG. Good job!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

pretty good

It was cool, but a little too repetitive with the same three shots of the sniper, the kneeling guy, and the guy getting shot over and over again. I seriosuly began to wonder after a while if it was simply just looping.

StealthBeast responds:

Repition, i hear ya again,

thanks for the review!

Jason vs Aliens - Part 3 Jason vs Aliens - Part 3

oy..

sorry, but almost eVery scene in that flash was tooo long. Especially the shots of peoples' feet running or walking or whatever.

yeah... drawings could use work too. The aliens looked ok, but the blood was super cheesy.

Android X-19 Android X-19

pretty good...

I admire the fact that you actually spent two years working with flash before you posted this. There are so many people out there who post every little test animation or lame stick figure fight they make.

So thank your for that.

Drawings were pretty good. The robot looked rEeally good. The scientist coulda used some more... maybe not such perfect rectangles for his legs and arms. draw them by hand and maybe add folds and whatnot.

Animation was pretty good though there wasn't a whole lot of movement, but what was there looked fine.

Story was kinda.... I dunno, at first I was like "great not another rebel robot movie" but then it had one of those twist/humorous endings, so ... that's better than if you had kept going. But yeah, I still complement you for having a story. People these days seem to value violence over stories... dumb kids

good job overall.

"The Snowman." "The Snowman."

ehhh

Hey.. if you put white text on a white background then it's rather hard to read. Also your music was really quiet...

Other than thaat I guess it was okay.. very abrupt ending tho.

and was the "preview" at the end supposed to be an actual video? or was it just those pictures? If there was a video I couldn't figure out how to play it.

ColorsOfClay-Red and Blue ColorsOfClay-Red and Blue

uggh

This is like the ThIrd clay movie I've watched today that was just random blobs rolling around changing shapes and accomplishing nOThIng. Why do you guys keep dOING this stuff??? If you really want to make claymation, make characters and give it at least a slight storyline. No one wants to see your test clips.

At least you didn't have choppy pictures with hands in them

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

cool cool

That was pretty darn good. I love the graphics and I love robots, but story could have used a little work... plus I'm a little fed up with the whole robot-falling-in-love-with-a-human-idea... but yeah, it was still really good.

38 Hours Of My Life! 38 Hours Of My Life!

mm

It was alright for just random animated clips. 38 hours is hardly that much time tho... I've been keeping track of hours on my current movie and I'm already at 115 hours and still no where near close to finishing... x_x

And sorry your house burnt down

Sqeezy responds:

Yeah well even better that I only had to spent 38 hours on it and still got frontpage, what a dissapointment in NG for everyone who doesnt.

Oh and Thx.