Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

Are you paying tom??

I'm starting to suspect that you have some kinda deal going on with Tom to get your movies on the front page. The utimate showdown was up there for waay too long and now this short, sloppily done piece, that normally should not be front page material, is in it's place.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

sigh...

Why must people always use sticks?? You go into all this detail on everything else. How much more work is it to draw a real person instead of a stick??

The Fujis The Fujis

very cool

That was pretty darn good! Really nice style. I liked how you combined the clay with the paintings and everything. Very original, which is something you don't see much of on NG. Good job!

Olympic Trampolining Olympic Trampolining

lol

I like how you can just hold the flip or flair button and keep doing it even as you're landing on the trampoline again. weeee

Potential Energy Potential Energy

wow...

that really dID make me feel happy! Way to go dude!! This song has single-handedly inspired me to dO something with my life. Thank you ever-so-much DJ Riott. You are my hero.

Dj-Riott responds:

I am glad you liked it. I am glad you will no longer be sitting on the couch staring at the wall -- If you keep makin good flashes, I'll keep trying to make alright sounding music. *Deal*